Black Friday terms and conditions:
- No on-account transactions, all transactions will be issued on a Black Friday account.
- Cash on delivery or collection / advance EFT payments before delivery or collection (proof required).
- First come, first serve. While stocks last (no stock reservation).
- No returns / exchanges allowed.
- Inner case loads only.
- All local Jhb, Pta, Cpt deliveries are subjected to R200.00 excl vat delivery fee or collection welcome.
- Deliveries scheduled between 21 – 30 Nov, on orders processed and confirmed between 21 – 24 November 2018
Terms And Conditions for Printing Purposes:
- All glass and ceramic decorating is kiln fired to ensure permanent results
- Standard one side print size is based on Max 80mm x 80mm and a wrap print; 80mm x 220mm - sizing outside these parameters will be influence pricing.
- Samples will only be supplied on request at an extra cost and will add to the estimated production lead time.
- Sample colours can differ from production runs as different production methods are used on samples than with finale production.
- Artwork must be supplied in Vector format (AI file) and be compatible with Corel draw. All fonts and images needs to be curved.
- Artwork which is not in the correct format will be redrawn at additional costs.
- Finale costing will be confirmed once finale artwork has been sent through.
- Visual sign-off must be checked and approved before production will start.
- Fanél will not be liable for any spelling errors on artwork, Fanél only checks print size, position and colours.
- Change of artwork after artwork has been approved will result in additional costs and extension of lead times.
- Artwork pantone colours will be matched as close as possible, taking ceramic and glass ink colour limitations into consideration. Matched pantone colours can appear two tones lighter or darker.
- Shading or gradient with silkscreens are done by DPI (small dots spreaded) and will not be a smoothly as gradients on on CMYK printers.
- Lighter pantone colours will be influenced when printing on coloured mugs
- Printing costings, except when stated, do not include Metallic, Real Gold, Pink & Purple.
- The Magic Mug process, will affect the pantone colours provided, pantone colours can be 2-3 tones lighter or darker.
Trading Terms and Conditions
- All prices quoted and invoiced are excludes VAT. and delivery.
- A 1%-5% over-production may occur and will be supplied and invoiced to the client at the same price quoted.
- For stock/ samples provided by the client, NO liability will be taken on damages or breakages. Extra stock must be supplied to provide for breakages, all extras will be invoiced.
- Quotes will only be valid for 2 (two) weeks.
- No stock can be reserved until deposit is received.
- Production time will only start once Fanél has received a 50% deposit, correct artwork and artwork visuals are approved by client and accepted by Fanél.
Final balance needs to be paid before collection.