Fanél Restaurant and Catering Supplies
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Detailed description of goods and/or services. Fanél Restaurant and Catering Supplies ta Fanél Company is a business in the Foodservice and gift industry that supply to B2B and retail.
2. Delivery policy. Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 3 days and delivery confirmed by way own transport or couriers.
3. Export restriction. The offering on this website is available to South African clients only.
4. Return and Refunds policy. The provision of goods and services by Fanél Restaurant and Catering Supplies ta Fanél is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, Fanél Restaurant and Catering Supplies ta Fanél will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 10 % administration fee.
6. Payment options accepted. Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express Cards or by bank transfer into the Fanél Restaurant and Catering Supplies ta Fanél bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
7. Card acquiring and security. Card transactions will be acquired for Fanél Restaurant and Catering Supplies ta Fanél via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. DPO PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
8. Customer details separate from card details. Customer details will be stored by Fanél Restaurant and Catering Supplies ta Fanél separately from card details which are entered by die client on DPO PayGate’s secure site. For more details on DPO PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
9. Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency. The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
10. Responsibility. Fanél Restaurant and Catering Supplies ta Fanél take responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sales of goods and services sold on this website, customer’s service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
11. Country of domicile. This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Fanél Restaurant and Catering Supplies ta Fanél chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice or other documents or communication for whatsoever nature.